and Hotel - by Best Western Hotels
The owners have opened a hotel adapted for the urban living. Where the inner city space becomes more limited and more expensive by the day, they have built a hotel with rooms a little bit smaller than usual, but with the highest quality, comfort and smart functions.
At the same time, they have invested heavily in public areas. The hotel features big spaces to hang around in the bar, in the restaurant or in our Living room where people can meet, relax and socialize.
The name – and hotel – is aiming at the hotel’s main focus, which is; In front of the name and hotel, you can add what you want and are looking for, whether it is the congress attendance, sightseeing or work.
Best Western and hotel is located right in the center shopping area, approx. 800 meters from Central station with its direct train access to the venue.
Rooms & Prices
Rooms & Prices
|Room category||Date||1 Person||2 Persons|
|All prices incl. breakfast and VAT|
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Breakfast & 12% Swedish VAT included. The prices are valid for the year 2018. A rate adjustment is likley, but will not exceed 3% per annum. Final prices will be quoted one year ahead of the event only. Cancellation terms
Please see information on website´s top menu/b>
Group bookings (9 and more rooms per party)
An Administration fee SEK 2125 per booked Hotel applies. This fee is subject to Swedish & EU VAT regulations.
Free cancellation is available according to the following schedule:
- 100% of the booked room allotment per day until 07 December 2020
- 50% of the booked room allotment per day until 15 March 2021
- 20% of the booked room allotment per day until 10 May 2021
- 10% of the booked room allotment per day until 12 July 2021
- Additional cancellations and/or non-arrivals will be charged with the full amount. INTERPLAN tries its utmost to re-sale any late cancelled room to keep the costs for the participants as low as possible. In case of a successful re-sale INTERPLAN will refund any overpaid amount deducted by an administration fee of SEK 300 net per re-sold room night. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.
Full pre-payment is required. Payments shall be carried out by bank transfer according to the following schedule:
- Upon contract signature, but not before 31 January 2021
- Outstanding amount until 12 July 2021 or immediately at the time of booking (for example for additional bookings)
- Please note that the prices are not confirmed for 2021. An annual increase of 3% might apply
INTERPLAN Bank details SEK account:
Bank Name: Postbank Saarbrücken
Bank address: Postfach, 66104 Saarbrücken
IBAN: DE90 5901 0066 0901 7466 66
Reference: Invoice No. + "HOT-EASD21"
- Bank charges must be covered by the payee
- Payment by company credit card is available upon request. An administration fee of 3% of the expected invoice sum is due for payments with VISA or Mastercard, 4,5% for payments with American Express. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to Swedish and EU regulation.
- Changes of the invoice address after contract´s signature will be carried out against an administration fee of SEK 2125 net. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to Swedish and EU regulations.