The Winery Hotel
The hotel’s architecture reflects a combination a large-scale industrial design with a traditional Tuscan ambience.
The open, spacious interiors are inspired by Brooklyn’s refurbished factory buildings, classical heritage vineyards and lively market halls.
In the lobby, guests are met by oak barrels and steel vats in the winery gleaming behind glass walls.
The guest rooms’ floor-to-ceiling windows and red bricks are perfectly complemented by grape green walls and golden brown cork floors, creating a modern, inviting atmosphere where urban Brooklyn meets rural Tuscany.
Our 184 rooms are inspired by the restored factory buildings of Brooklyn. Brick walls, concrete ceilings and large windows create an industrial atmosphere.
In contrast, grape green walls and golden brown cork floors ensure a warm ambience. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with a view of either the Brunnsviken lake or towards the Arenastaden area.
All main attractions on offer in Solna and Stockholm are within easy reach. A visit to Ulriksdals Slottsträdgård, a palace park with beautiful plants, flowers and a garden coffee shop is just a short walk from the hotel.
The lake of Brunnsviken and the park of Haga offer beautiful scenery just around the corner.
Rooms & Prices
Rooms & Prices
|Room category||Date||1 Person||2 Persons|
|All prices incl. breakfast and VAT|
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Breakfast & 12% Swedish VAT included. The prices are valid for the year 2018. A rate adjustment is likley, but will not exceed 2% per annum. Final prices will be quoted one year ahead of the event only. Cancellation terms
Free cancellation is available until 25 June 2021.
All bookings made only after the mentioned dates for free cancellation are automatically binding.
All late cancelled rooms are subject to 100% cancellation fees, which are charged for all cancelled room nights. Non-arrivals or NoShows are handled as cancellations.
The booker guarantees the hotel booking with the given credit card, which is shared with the booked hotel. The payment will be due upon arrival in the hotel direct.
Group bookings (9 and more rooms per party)
An Administration fee SEK 2125 per booked Hotel applies. This fee is subject to Swedish & EU VAT regulations.
Free cancellation is available according to the following schedule:
- 100% of the booked room allotment per day until 02 May 2020
- 50% of the booked room allotment per day until 18 November 2020
- 20% of the booked room allotment per day until 03 May 2021
- 10% of the booked room allotment per day until 05 July 2021
- Additional cancellations and/or non-arrivals will be charged with the full amount. INTERPLAN tries its utmost to re-sale any late cancelled room to keep the costs for the participants as low as possible. In case of a successful re-sale INTERPLAN will refund any overpaid amount deducted by an administration fee of SEK 300 net per re-sold room night. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.
Full pre-payment is required. Payments shall be carried out by bank transfer according to the following schedule:
- Upon contract signature, but not before 30 November 2020
Exception for EASD corporate members: until 30 January 2021
- Outstanding amount until 30 May 2021 or immediately at the time of booking
- Please note that the prices are not confirmed for 2021. An annual increase of 3% might apply
INTERPLAN Bank details SEK account:
Bank Name: Postbank Saarbrücken
Bank address: Postfach, 66104 Saarbrücken
IBAN: DE90 5901 0066 0901 7466 66
Reference: Invoice No. + "HOT-EASD21"
- Bank charges must be covered by the payee
- Payment by company credit card is available upon request. An administration fee of 3% of the expected invoice sum is due for payments with VISA or Mastercard, 4,5% for payments with American Express. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to Swedish and EU regulation.
- Changes of the invoice address after contract´s signature will be carried out against an administration fee of SEK 2125 net. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to Swedish and EU regulations.