Freys Hotel Lilla Rådmannen
The environmentally friendly hotel Lilla Rådmannen with an ideal location in the city, offers a welcoming and homely atmosphere.
Quietly located just off Drottninggatan shopping street, this charming, family-run hotel offers individually designed rooms, free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace overlooking Stockholm city center.
62 unique decorated rooms in the heart of Stockholm.
The well-kept rooms at Lilla Rådmannen are spread over 2 buildings and feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and tea / coffee making facilities.
The rich breakfast buffet includes a selection of traditional Swedish products. Light meals and refreshments are served in Rådmannen's cozy lobby bar.
You can easily walk from the hotel to the Central Station and the City Terminal.
Drottninggatan with shopping, restaurants and entertainment is just around the corner.
Rådmansgatan Metro Station is 250 meters from Hotel Lilla Rådmannen.
From here you can reach Stockholm's Old Town in less than 5 minutes. Stockholm Central Station is a 15-minute walk away.
Rooms & Prices
Rooms & Prices
|Room category||Date||1 Person||2 Persons|
|All prices incl. breakfast and VAT|
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Breakfast & 12% Swedish VAT included. The prices are valid for the year 2018. A rate adjustment is likley, but will not exceed 3% per annum. Final prices will be quoted one year ahead of the event only. Cancellation terms
Please see information on website´s top menu/b>
Group bookings (9 and more rooms per party)
An Administration fee SEK 2125 per booked Hotel applies. This fee is subject to Swedish & EU VAT regulations.
Free cancellation is available according to the following schedule:
- 100% of the booked room allotment per day until 02 May 2020
- 50% of the booked room allotment per day until 18 November 2020
- 20% of the booked room allotment per day until 03 May 2021
- 10% of the booked room allotment per day until 05 July 2021
- Additional cancellations and/or non-arrivals will be charged with the full amount. INTERPLAN tries its utmost to re-sale any late cancelled room to keep the costs for the participants as low as possible. In case of a successful re-sale INTERPLAN will refund any overpaid amount deducted by an administration fee of SEK 300 net per re-sold room night. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.
Full pre-payment is required. Payments shall be carried out by bank transfer according to the following schedule:
- Upon contract signature, but not before 30 November 2020
Exception for EASD corporate members: until 30 January 2021
- Outstanding amount until 30 May 2021 or immediately at the time of booking
- Please note that the prices are not confirmed for 2021. An annual increase of 3% might apply
INTERPLAN Bank details SEK account:
Bank Name: Postbank Saarbrücken
Bank address: Postfach, 66104 Saarbrücken
IBAN: DE90 5901 0066 0901 7466 66
Reference: Invoice No. + "HOT-EASD21"
- Bank charges must be covered by the payee
- Payment by company credit card is available upon request. An administration fee of 3% of the expected invoice sum is due for payments with VISA or Mastercard, 4,5% for payments with American Express. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to Swedish and EU regulation.
- Changes of the invoice address after contract´s signature will be carried out against an administration fee of SEK 2125 net. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to Swedish and EU regulations.